Tuesday, July 06, 2010

a little link love, and some other stuff

First - all of you folks out there using blogger, and downloading massive templates that sort of screw up the whole blogger scene - stop.  There is something new for you, and for me.  Good bye scrap booky cuteness and hello clean lines and good designs.

blogger design

Blogger has taken it's "DESIGN" feature out of beta and made it available for all. Click on the tab in your dashboard, then pick the template manager option and make some really cool changes to your blog. No more "cutest blog on the block" junk for you! (read with a soup nazi voice). Just use what blogger has to offer - your blog will look better and you'll like the ease of use.

Second - we've hit up the land of infomercials lately with two new products in our home. Pillow Pets and Mangrates.

pillow pet

mangrate

The Pillow Pets are for the boys. We saw the commercial so many times on Sprout that I caved. They are actually very soft, cuddly and lovable. We have the duck and the frog. I wouldn't be opposed to having one of my own. A lady bug perhaps?

The Mangrates were Ross' father's day present to himself. He "seasoned" them in my oven, stinking up the whole house and those I cannot tell a difference in the meat that has been grilled on the grates, on the BBQ - Ross swears he can.

And, just because I'm trying to change my crafty mom mojo a bit, here are some new links I'm really liking.


AlwaysFits.com

Skip to my Lou

I want this neat map

Nickelodeon Parents Connect

Tokyo Pen Shop

Reading about this bloggers devastating loss and joy - all at the same time

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Mason SO wants a pillow pet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails