Monday, February 21, 2011

In a Nutshell...

Weekends come and go so quickly.  Sometimes, we're busy.  Sometimes, we're not.

Internet, I'm sure you're thinking right now, "Annie, could I please see what your weekend looked like in pictures?"

Oh, you bet Internet.  Here you go.

photo.jpg
Our last Friday night marathon basketball. Yeah. It's over. The Wolverines ended with a sweep. When you beat the other bad team in your region I'm not sure you can even call it a moral victory but it was a victory none-the-less. Now the boys and I have 10 free hours a week...whatever will we do?

IMGP0482

IMGP0406

IMGP0410

IMGP0434

Soccer! It's the name of the game if you want to have some fun. Right? RIGHT? I witnessed Elliott's third soccer game this past weekend. My little boy loves to run. And he is so good at running that he often loses track of the ball. But he's got a game face to be envious of, is a good team player, and just all around loves SOCCER! Especially having his dad as the coach. That's pretty cool, too.

That's pretty much our weekend right there. Throw in a long nap for me and the Chick, some debilitating arthritis, a couple dinners out to Hires and Neils, some sour cupcake baking and Sunday dinner with the family, and you've pretty much got the weekend covered.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails