Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

IMGP3341

Today was a great day.  We spent time with family.  We ate good food.  We talked and laughed and had a grand old time playing with kids and little babies.


Happy thanksgiving a day early.
 
I'm thankful for these two turkeys and that they love their baby brother.
 
 

IMGP3296

IMGP3304

IMGP3348
 
I'm thankful that these little boys get to grow up together and be best good friends.
 
 

IMGP3248
 
I'm thankful that this boy married me and helped me get three more boys that I like a lot.
 
 

IMGP3363

I'm also thankful for these folks - my sister and her family and my brother. I don't know what I'd do without them. Or, my parental units. I don't know what I would do without them, either.

I'm thankful for Ross' parents, and his grandparents.  For Parkie Warkie, his mom, and all my other aunts and uncles and cousins.  I'm thankful for all the family that helps me to take care of my little chillin's.  I'm thankful that I live in North Provo and that I've got a great home, a car that works, and some sweet cooking and baking skills.  I'm thankful that I get to teach relief society on the third Sunday of the month, and that I believe all the grandma's in heaven are looking down on me and my family from above.

I'm a lucky, lucky girl.  And I'm thankful for that, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails