Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hungry

Boys, what do you want for breakfast?

Nothing.
Nothing.

But you need to eat breakfast before you go to school so what do you want? 

Um, I'll just have a toaster waffle and a banana and maybe some yogurt, too.  But I'm not that hungry.
I'll have chocolate toast!

Boys, what do you want for lunch?

I don't know.
I don't know!

But boys, it's time for lunch so let's eat.

Okay, then I'll have a ham sandwich and some chips and some cuties and a cookie.
I'll have a frozen pretzel in the microwave with extra salt.  

Mom, can I have a snack?
Mom, can I have a snack?
MOM, CAN I HAVE A SNACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!

What would you like?
 A cookie and a piece of toast with jam and an apple.
2 cookies, please.  And some fruit snacks and goldfish crackers?

(30 minutes later....)

Mom, can I have a snack?
Mom, can I have a snack?
MOM, CAN I HAVE A SNACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!

No more snacks.  It's after four o'clock and it's too close to dinner.  Sorry, Charlie.

But I am so hungry.
But I am starving. 
 
Mom, what are we having for dinner anyway?

Pork chops and rice.  And pineapple and garlic bread.  (must go to the grocery store for more cohesive dinner foods)


But I don't like pork chops and rice.
I want a pepperoni pizza. I only eat pizza.  If I don't have pizza I won't eat dinner ever again.  But maybe I'll have a yogurt, too.

(Begrudgingly eat dinner....)
(15 minutes after dinner.....)

Mom, what's for dessert?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails