Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bob Villa would be proud.

I am not the most handy of people. Yes, Ross and I, w/ the help of the fam. painted our entire house in a weekend. Yes, I tiled my own bathroom floor. However, that is about where the creativity stops...until, that is, I saw my uncle Paul's creation. Paul made his own elegant yet simple headboard for his bed and I decided to do the same thing. I made the headboard two weeks ago and just barely got around to hanging it last night...oh the joys of velcro. It went up in a jiffy and now my bedroom looks a little more complete. I just thought I'd share.


2 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

what is hanging from the ceiling? i like the head board very mucho.

Annie said...

Hanging from the ceiling is the strings of my ceiling fan. I didn't realize until I posted the picture that they were dangling in space. I should have cropped them out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails