Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How long do you keep Christmas crap in your garage?

Okay, I understand that the holidays are a busy time of year and that recovering from the holidays is nearly as intense as preparing for them. I also understand that with Christmas comes garbage. It is inevitable that all the work to packaging and wrapping gifts is destroyed within minutes and hours on the big day. Like I said, I'm understanding. However, my understanding begins to weign when, approaching nearly three weeks after Christmas, the junk is still not cleaned up, but is thrown into an open garage for all to see and any mouse in the neighborhood to shack-up in.
A house in my neighborhood, close to mine, is in this present state of disarray and I am a little frustrated with the situation. Look at the picture and judge for yourself. Maybe I am not as understanding as I think I am.

Note: The cars are not in the garage....that is because they are probablly parked, with their windows rolled down, in front of my house.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

.::still blinking::. said...

Dearest Annie-

I have yet to clean out my garage and basement for the first time and it has been a year since I moved in. Good luck with the neighbors.

Loveth,
Makayla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails