Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How High Can You Stack 'Em?

Have you ever been at work, with a long list of things you NEED to do, in fact things you MUST do, but at the same time, you posess almost no motivation to do any of those important and pressing things? Well, if the answer is yes, welcome to Tuesday. You see, I have that long list...it is currently attached to one of my computer monitors giving me the evil eye. That is precisely why I took a little time out of my day to play. All I needed was 5 minutes and a digital camera, and I knew I could find the diversion and the motivation necessary to finish the work day.
Vickie has a great magnetic sculpture thing on her desk and I can't resist magnets, especially magnets that look like little men ready to do tumbling exercises. I set out to build a tower of little men and, as you can see from the pictures, I did a pretty good job. I would like to claim that at this point in time, I have the record for the tallest tower of magnets.
Yipee, Skipee! I wonder if I'll get an award for my feat of excelence?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails