Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Son of a .....

Yesterday, Ross told me that he actually reads the blog. I didn't know that. Good thing I don't ever write anything interesting or nasty on it...then I'd really be in trouble.
On our labor day holiday yesterday, Ross and I decided to venture to the Park City outlet mall with pretty much everyone else in the state that wasn't driving a camper/boat back from the woods. We make the trip to the Tanger Outlets once every six months or so and it is generally a bust for me. Usually, I never find anything good, Ross hits a "fashion" gold mine and I end up pouting because I am a giant. But, not only did I find a cute pair of shoes and a chocolate brown cardigan (something I've been hunting down for almost a year...thank you Eddie Bauer) which I greatly appreciated, I also got a major wound for my efforts.
Walking out of a store, Ross decided to hold the door open for me (how sweet)...however, he did not choose to hold it open completely OR long enough for me to actually get outside the building. Instead, he propped it open, and let it not so gingerly drag across my foot and rip of a good two inches of flesh.
A day later, my foot is a puffy disaster and hurts like the dickens.
Party on Wayne!

1 comment:

Lindsey Montague said...

So I guess we can start making all those nasty comments about Ross, since he is reading and all... It won't be behind his back now!!
Sorry about your foot. (ps. you missed Sunday School being taught by Leta)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails