Thursday, February 08, 2007

We feed him, I promise



Elliott is a hungry boy. We shot this little video last night after our attempts at a calming bath were met by rebellion...and poop. Thus, only a diaper and a blanket until Ross and I could gather our thoughts and come to the realization that Elliott truly was hungry again. How do we know? He eats his fingers, or his sleeve, or mom's shirt...whatever he can get into his mouth. No matter how much he eats, two hours later, he is ready to eat again. Does this mean he is growing? I hope so. Ross and I will do our best however, to avoid plumping him up enough to get ourselves onto the Maury Povich show.

We've now had our boy home for a week and I've never been so tired in all my life. He's a pretty active little monkey and definitely seems to have a sense that he is missing out on life if he is asleep...even in the middle of the night when the only thing to do is eat, listen to me sing him songs and ramble on about the days events and watch I Love New York on VH1. That show totally sucks, by the way. Luckily though, when he actually falls asleep...we get to see Elliott supremely happy. He smiles, and even laughs in his sleep and must be having phenomenal dreams...about eating no doubt. That seems to be what makes him the most happy. That, and watching basketball with dad.

2 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

Babies eat all the time. We eventually learned to feed him while we sleeped. I don't think that you can overfeed and baby. They just spit up what ever is to much.

Unknown said...

I knew you had love for New York. Admit it, you think Boston is hot!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails