Friday, February 23, 2007

They got married

Yesterday my cousin Melanie married Justin. Ross and I made a baby swap so I got to go to the sealing in the Salt Lake Temple and he stayed home with Elliot. I realized while sitting at the sealing ceremony that I hadn't been to the temple since June when Maddie and Ben were married. That's a long time. I'll have to correct that soon.

Though our whole family didn't attend the ceremony, we did debut the monkey baby at the reception to rave reviews.

In attendance were some distant relatives of my Grandma Petersen's whose last name is Moyle. Grandma was ecstatic to be able to tell them that her great-grandson's middle name is Moyle. At that news, they both said that it "gave them chills" at such wonderful news.

I took a bunch of pictures at the reception and some of my favorites are up on flickr. click on the photo below to see the set.

melanie and justin006

Congratulations Melanie and Justin. Have fun in Paris!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails