Friday, June 15, 2007

Haven't you watched Myth Busters on the Discovery Channel

This blog post is dedicated to the disgusting and most unhygienic person of them all: The anti-toilet flusher.

I had a lunch meeting today. At that meeting, I drank several glasses of water. As the meeting wore on, my need to use the restroom intensified. So, when the need was imminent, I excused myself and headed towards the bathroom. Now, I'm not handicapped so I always head towards the smaller stall. I did so this afternoon. Upon my initial entering of the stall, I realized that the prior stall occupant failed to do an important task in a public restroom. She didn't flush her poo-poo all the way down to sewer land.

Did she want to save water?
Did she not know that she had committed a #2?
Does she get excited knowing that the next person to attempt to use the stall will get a surprise?

Does she know nothing about the rampant spread of poo spores in this country?...nay, the world? Just think of all the bacteria being spread throughout the facility because she didn't flush.

So disgusting and lady, whoever you are and wherever you are...SHAME ON YOU!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the photographic proof?

.::still blinking::. said...

Jared! That is disgusting!

Sometimes I cannot get the toilet to flush in public restrooms. That has actually only happened to me once. But still, I was terribly embarrassed.

And when I was pregnant I could not remember to flush or zip up my pants. So I would leave my mess and come out with my fly open. Pregnancy brain. That can explain a lot of things.

Unknown said...

oh boy! better than the time i drove from utah to northern california and while stopping in RENO of all places to use a bathroom, i discovered that the lady in the stall next to me was sitting there.....SMOKING WHILE PEEING.

no lie.

it was shock & awe times a million that someone would actually attempt such a disgusting feat. not the poohing - the poohing while smoking.

Anonymous said...

ick . . all of you. it's just ick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails