Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Food

In the shower this morning, as I was trying to avoid thinking about my terrible headache that kept me up half the night with an ice pack on my head, I thought about the time a bunch of my high school students asked me where they should go eat before prom. I recommended several very nice, yet reasonable locations and genres of food, hoping that these boys would expand their horizons and take their dates out for a beautiful and extravagant meal.

The next Monday at school, I asked the boys where they had gone for that oh so important night.

They went to the Olive Garden.

Go Figure!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I remember when I was younger my parents let me choose the restaurant for my birthday dinnerand I would always chose the Olive Garden . When my friends and I were in middle school they had a surprise party for me at the Olive Garden, and for the first high school dance I attended with a date we went to the Olive Garden. It was the "classy" place to go!

Ross said...

Everyone loves the Italian Denny's!

Breadsticks and salad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails