Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Friday: Attack of the booger pickers


self-portrait, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

Ross is proficient and I'm not too bad myself. Elliott has learned from the best.

Yesterday, we were on our way to get...gasp! Fast Food for dinner after a very long day and I was talking to Haley on the phone. At the beginning of our conversation, Elliott was noisy. Towards the end of our conversation Haley said, "What is he doing now...he's so quiet". I turned and replied, "Oh no, he's picking his nose!"

Yuck baby, just yuck. Remember that Shell Silverstien poem about the snail that lives up your nose and will eat your finger, or something like that? Well, it ate Elliott's finger up to his first knuckle last night.

The only way I got him to stop? French Fries - in his mouth, not up his nose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails