Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love...

haven't done one of these in a while and it's time.

I love...junkfood (nutella on toast, cheetos, cookie dough ice cream to be specific)

I love...my new workspace (Good thing we don't eat dinner at the kitchen table)
my new workspace

I love...warm days and warm wind, even if they only happen ocassionally.

I love...little boys who are being tough through their 13th tooth and give me unsolicited hugs as we're walking down the sidewalk as if just to say, "Thank you mama for letting me be outside today!"

I love...spring flowers that fight through the cold every single day and want spring to come just as bad as me
hyacinth

I love...this website

I love...my new porch lights. They make me feel happy and like I live in a beach house, even though I don't.
porch lights

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails