Saturday, April 19, 2008

Terms of Endearment

Earlier this week, late in the evening:

Me: I am so done.
Him: Sorry. Me too - tired of this presentation. Talking to Aus. on the phone.
Me: Poo. U suck, BTW :)
Him: Yes. Still here. Leaving in 5
Me: Still suck.

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary. Ross and I have been told that we fight a lot - that we even fight as much as my grandparents who have been married 57 years.

That's cool. Maybe we can be married 57 years, too.


As I woke up this morning with Elliott's foot in my face because you brought him into our room at 4:30 this morning as he was having a cow in his room, I couldn't help but think that life is pretty good. Especially because today, the sun is out - just like the day we got married.

My dumpr

Happy Anniversary, Ross. I love you!

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of you two - you both look so incredibly happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails