Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Essentials

For the last two years, I've pretty much cooked every meal in our house. We eat out too much (and have the waist lines to prove it) but when it comes to cooking dinner at home with rare exception - that's my job.

It was a great release for me when a little baby joined my family to hand over said screamer and be by myself in the kitchen. Like most families, our menu's are pretty standard, but there are a few things I cannot do without in the kitchen. These essentials sit on the counter right by my stove. Most of them get used pretty much every day - along with other spices, ingridients and all that other stuff that makes dinner at home tasty.

the essentials

So, what are my essentials? They are these:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Flavacol salt powder for popcorn
Malted Milk Powder
Olive Oil infused with Garlic
Salt
Pepper
Sea Salt
Hires Cherry Syrup

Sounds awesome, right?

It is.

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

What do you use the malt for except for . . . well malts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails