Thursday, January 22, 2009

I feel it's my civic duty and I couldn't resist.

Change is good. No doubt about it. We all need change.

Tuesday was a big deal in America - the only people that got shot were mall kids going to see the Biggie Smalls movie - and everything went down peacefully - except WOlf Man Sting at one of those stupid balls. Man, my stinger looked awful, and a little like RObin Williams.

That aside I get it - the apathetic, don't care girl that I am now, void of all my political fire that used to be housed in my heart gets it. Historic. Ground Breaking. Move mountains and all that stuff.

That being said, I don't want to get into a political discussion and all, that's not my thing. I'm neither conservative or liberal. I float in the middle and haven't voted for a major party candidate since the first election I voted in when I was 18 years old. I'm as happy as the rest of you to get rid of the Bush Baby. I Don't like confrontation, politics, and rhetoric in general. Spew all of that to your cubicle mate at work and put it on your blog. I just wanted to share something with all of you.

I like John Stewart. It's not regular viewing in my house, and I was after all a day late, but I caught part of Tuesday's Daily Show (last night in it's rebroadcast)and this made me laugh out loud. I don't know if it's because it's funny....or because it's true.

Leave it to Johnny boy though to tell it like it is, right?

Skip Jay Leno and his big chin and watch this from about the 1:20 mark.



Oh, I love change. Change is good. Everyone needs change.
Man - is my husband rubbing off on me or what?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails