Thursday, July 16, 2009

weight watchers -

I joined weight watchers 4 weeks ago today.

I lost 7 lbs in the first two weeks and have gained two back in the last two weeks.

It's still a loss of 5 lbs. The goal is still 30 lbs by the end of the year. I need to get my act together, but am still on the right track.

Must find time to exercise.

I get to eat 32 points worth of food a day. Most days I do pretty good and am making conscious food decisions every day. Trying to anyway.

I signed my husband up for weight watchers on the 4th of July. He weighs about 20 lbs LESS than I do, wants to lose more than I do, and gets 35 points a day.

On the 4th of july, the breakfast he ate was valued at a whopping 36 points. His entire day in one meal.

We had a conversation this morning about the ww.

Ross is 40 points IN THE HOLE this week, and his week doesn't end until Saturday.

oops.

And I weigh more.

Ug!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails