Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Photography submissions for the county fair are due this weekend.

Each individual can enter up to three photos in three different categories. My brother-in-law is submitting photos as well, hopefully not in the same categories as me.

I'm entering in the Amateur category, and cannot decide which images to submit.

Here are my options.

Sports:


Botanical or Macro:
IMGP2578-1

Wedding:
Option A


Option B
IMG_2206

Child, portrait
Option A
IMGP4698

Option B
IMGP4278

So, what do you think? I can submit three, which three should I do?

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

I like the feet and wedding #2, but I'll ask James to take a look. I don't think you two will be competing in the same categories.

James said...

Hello, I am happy to review the pictures. The choice is totally up to you, but I wanted to give you some food for thought.

The sports has #61 and Willie as the subject, yet their helmets are cropped out. If you use this picture consider cropping Willie’s teammate in the right-hand side, out of the picture, making it a tighter shot. He seems to cause unneeded draw.

I really liked the Macro picture. Well Done.

The Wedding Option B seems to me, to be the better picture. The option A does not have the same sharpness.

There is no defined subject in the Child portrait, Option A. I know that you may not want the face of baby W. shown, but I think that this one is cropped too much.

I really like the Child, Option B. It just seems to stand out. Well Done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails