Friday, October 16, 2009

My Boys Friday: A brief glimpse into a small chunk of our afternoon

wwh october


It's been an interesting week - one in which Thing 1 isn't interested in Thing 2 at all. He says that the baby smells like puke.

All the time. Even when he doesn't.

Our morning have been like this. The Chicker and I go into Thing 1's room when he wakes up. We sing him his good morning song. He lifts his head up, looks at us and says Good Morning back. Then we sit on his bed and he looks at us, sniffs, and says, "Mom - take Wyatt out of here he smells like puke."

Which he doesn't.

Brotherly Love.

The other day I got out my camera however and tried to document this "brotherly love" in action.

I tried to get a picture of the boys together. It didn't work. As I was giving directions, Elliott was choking his brother a bit....which is probably why Wyatt puked all over him. Then our picture togetherness was over.

IMGP5718-1

IMGP5748-1

IMGP5759-1

In fact, my failed attempts at togetherness caused quite a stink in the form of bedroom destruction and dirty looks.

See...

IMGP5803-1

IMGP5805-1

Since the Chicker and I were being ignored however, we took the time to practice some very important skills.

Sitting and playing with balls...
IMGP5743-1

Standing...
IMGP5786-1

and scoring touchdowns.
IMGP5750-1

And what was our grumpy big brother doing while we were practicing our sweet skills?
Riding his train in the hall.
IMGP5809-1

1 comment:

japetersen said...

Life is good!
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails