Monday, March 15, 2010

It's those brave people out there....

...who leave anonymous comments on blogs.

Nasty, despicable, deplorable comments probably made by the same type of people.

It's not often I go on a rant on my blog, generally about once a year.  And when I do - it seems to be the only time I ever get any comments.  Go Figure.  And they are always by mean spirited lurkers who are nice enough to be mean, but not brave enough to leave their name.

That's the beauty of the Internet, right?  Being name-less, face-less and able to spit venom in every direction one chooses, at as many people one doesn't know as possible.

I guess my post, and the anonymous comments I received yesterday proved my point.  There are some real winners out there on the Internet.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I had to stop allowing anonymous after one of their comments...more like a novel...told me how horrible of a person I was. Try to not let it bother you.

I love your blog! It has a great mix of topics and I love to see your boys...unlike mine that is quite one sided right now...I am afraid I need to rename it Simply Trevor. I am every thing that use to annoy the heck out of me!

Love Ya Annie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails