Thursday, March 18, 2010

Conversation with my husband

While the BYU vs. Florida game is in it's first and second overtimes.
(He cares, I don't.  We support different teams.  His team never wins come tournament time.  My team at least made it to the final game once.  One day I'll have to share with you why my family and I don't like Kentucky.)


Ross: 79-75 florida

me: we're watching nemo and I'm making my little candy cups for chocolate mousse

Ross: they are going to blow it.

me: sorry
doesn't matter how good you are during the season when you can't make it happen during a tournament

Ross: nope.

me: or how many times you beat your rival if you can't make it happen later

Ross: nope.

me: or how many times you beat your rival if you can't make it happen later

Ross: nope.

me: score?

Ross: 79-79
I might puke

me: don't puke
are you sweating?

Ross: no

me: double ot?

Ross: maybe
jimmer just had the worst turnover ever
florida with last possession
potentially

me: it's bc his name is jimmer
worst name ever

Ross: double OT

me: oh no
they're gonners

Ross: yes

me: are you watching game tracker?
maybe you will throw up

Ross: they survived an awful 1st OT

me: have you eaten lunch yet?
Ross: watching on tv
steam
half of my lunch and then I stopped

me: i just asked emh if he wanted to watch he said no

me: final score?

Ross: not done
byu 87-83
2:53 left
byu ball

Ross: they may actually win
93-86
1:20

me: were watching
i'm watching
elliott is crying and wyatt is climbing up the stairs

Ross: I am about crying too

me: you are such a nerd
Ross: byu is going to win
finally

me: i'm sure it's for a different reason than your son
I know
it's on the tele

Ross: it has only been 17 years

me: that long?

Ross: yes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails