Friday, April 02, 2010

My Boys Friday: Conundrum

I love being a mom.

Some days I love being the mom so much that I think I might explode.

Some days all I want to be is the mom and wish I could spend all my time shooting baskets, driving trucks, reading books, and playing at the park.

Some days, I want to run away from being the mom so fast it makes my head spin.

Some days, being the mom makes me grit my teeth and cry.

Some days I want to throw away every single toy in my entire house and clean until my knuckles bleed.

Some days I just want to leave things in a complete state of disarray because there are so many more important things to do.

Some days I'm one of the "cool kids" and other days I don't even feel like I fit in with my own kids.

Some days I just want to run away....

but then I remember that people love me and would miss me.

Who else would this one bite while in the bathtub?
photo.jpg

And who else would this one ask his questions to and announce his farts?
IMGP7056

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails