Thursday, September 27, 2012

Quinner: 2 weeks (late)

I wish I could be peaceful and chubby and sleep whenever I wanted.

Yes, I'm super behind, but for posterity, here you go.

At his two week PKU appointment, well, nearly two weeks ago, the Quinnster passed with flying colors.

9 lbs 2 oz 
(up from his birth weight of 8 lbs 11 oz and I was so happy he gained weight and hadn't lost any,)

21 1/4 inches 
(up from birth measurement of 20 inches...I think that they must have shorted him on his birthday.  Or, he grew 1 and 1/4 inches in two weeks.
  
These measurements put the little guy in the 75th percentile overall and considering that he and I are still experimenting with nursing, I was very pleased that he's growing and wasn't stalled out or shrinking.

Yeah, Mom.

Double yeah, Quinn


Just left him for the first time in 41 weeks. Im totally freaking out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails