Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Always attractive to the elderly....

@willie_petersen44 cheering section ay the big game today.

Last week, at Willie's basketball game up at Weber State, I was standing in line waiting to purchase an expensive (and flat) diet coke (that I wouldn't get to drink because Wyatt kicked it over) when the following occurred.

Nice old grandpa-ish guy walks up behind me.  He was a bit palsy-ed on the right side and had a bit of a hard time walking.  He came up behind me, leaned over and whispered in my ear.....

Old Man: "I'll just stand behind you for protection."
Me: "Um...okay."
OM:  "So, how tall are you?  Six foot two?"
Me: "Very close.  I'm six foot three."
OM:  "Even better. I've always thought that was the perfect height for a woman!"

Getting hit on by a married for 50 years grandpa at a high school basketball game.

It's what I'm good at.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails