Thursday, December 08, 2005

R-R-R-Rock me Amadeus


Last night was the night of the Winter Piano Recital for the students of Haley. The recital was good, but my particular favorite was Wille. He did a good job and I am not just saying that because he is my brother. Travis did a good job, too. Here are some pictures from the big event. Willie and Haley played a chopsticks duet, Haley played Silent Night and another christmas song I don't know the name of, and Willie played Joy to the World and Midnight Blues. His best number was chopsticks though...maybe he needs to practice a little bit more.


Yesterday, I had a funny experience with my little brother as well. I was at home to meet him at the end of the school day and wasn't feeling so hot. I think that I might have an ear infections (though I am doing much better today, incase you were concerned). Anywhoo, because young Will is an expert in acquiring and suffering from ear infections I thought that I would seek his advice on the matter. So, Willie sat me down on his bed, pulled out his head lamp and pushed my hair aside so that he could get a better look into my ear. After several minutes of examination and careful consideration, Willie pronounced, "Annie, I'm just not a doctor, there really isn't anything I can do for you." I really appreciated his honesty, and humor on that one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails