Friday, December 16, 2005

A spastic says what?

WHAT? I just spent the last couple of days up in Logan for work. I did a couple of little classes for some very nice teachers. I taught them how to use their digital cameras and what to do with all those pictures once they are loaded on the computer. It was fun.

I stayed at a new Hampton Inn while staying in Logan and had quite a "trip" when I first arrived. You see, I parked the lovely work van, locked the doors and headed towards the reception area inside the hotel. Here's where things get interesting. Somehow, I failed to register that there was a slight curb from the parking lot to the hotel sidewalk. My failure to register an extra step saved me that step, and landed me flat on the concrete. Yes, I fell down and I fell hard.

Luckily, I was in Logan and there was no one around to laugh or make fun of me...that I was aware of. I managed to check in, get to my room and then took a moment to view the damage. A scrape on my knee deep enough to have the fabric of my pants embedded into my skin and have some skin stuck on the inside of my pants.

My shoes were ruined, my pants stained with a little blood and I have some great bruises developing to prove how hard I fell. Luckily, I didn't really hurt myself, or more importantly rip my pants or my coat. I love my coat. Ripping it would have been really sad.

Just to prove how goofy I am...yes, I had a nice trip and I will see you next fall.


1 comment:

.::still blinking::. said...

There are usually people in Logan, you were up there when school was out. That really is the best time. Next time you go up, go the resteraunt Tanpopo. It is japanese and yummy we usually order 15 sidedishes and sushi. Yum.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails