Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Holiday Season is Officially Upon Us

Yeah, the holidays are here. To be completely honest and sarcastic, I can't wait! Over the weekend, I put up my tree (it's the little Charlie Brown tree to your left) and even wrapped a few presents for Alex in West Virginia, Willie and Ross. There is still so much more to do for the holidays, but I'll get it done in time.

We also had our first official Christmas party this weekend with the Petersen Clan. It was good times. We went to see the lights at Temple Square and freeze our butts off, then went back to Paul's for warm food...chili and soup. Everyone had a good time, I think, and the party was a success.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a cute tree Charlie Brown

.::still blinking::. said...

Annie-
Very nice tree. How come you chose the Charlie Brown version? It is very nice.
Makayla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails