Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Re: Here's a humidifier for you

...do you ever get nervous about anything? would you be nervous if you got on jeopardy?

sometimes I get nervous, but it is usually just for a second or two. I am excited to make flash cards...

when are you making flashcards?

Good question. Maybe on the plane. I need to slice the cards in half before I get started....
Want to help?



i don't know how involved i want to be in the whole flash card thing. I'll quiz you w/ existing flashcards but I'm not so sure I want to make them. people will stare at you if you make flashcards on the airplane. do you really want to be stared at?


like they don't stare already....
hey, look at the guy listening to headphones fidgeting and laughing out
loud and stuffing his face with peanuts...



true! hadn't thought of it that way.
i didn't realize that I was sitting next to the circus act.


a little window into my world of poopy pee.

1 comment:

.::still blinking::. said...

did you go somewhere? I left a present on your doorstep, and if you went somewhere I am going to have to go and get it and give it to you later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails