Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A glimpse into the life of a jr. high math teacher

My sister teaches in a junior high. I hope everyday that she makes it out sane and alive. The alive part is going well, but we're not so sure about the sane. The following is an e-mail she sent me this morning. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

AAAaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhh. Help!!!!!!!!!

I'm trapped in my classroom and I can't get out. They are all psycho today. Michael Booger has Bronchitis. He's not on any medication. he hasn't been to a doctor. He doesn't like them. His Nanna diagnosed his bronchitis. He is coughing hysterically and then he wheezes like he's coughing up a hairball. His coughts sound totally fake, too. It's so loud, I can't even hear what the people on the front row are saying. I finally gave up and gave them their assignment and sat down. There are about 4 of them wh are acutally doing it. The rest think we are having a free day because they are stupid. Plus, Michael Booger keeps aksing to go wash his hands after he coughs in them.
It's only 10, but I think I need a coke!
HQ

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails