Thursday, December 01, 2005

Look, It's Mildred!

About 6 years ago, my family moved out of our little house in Magna to a bigger and nicer house in the WVC. My siblings and I were sad to be leaving such a good house and wanted to pay her tribute. The best way, we decided, was to give her a name that we could always remeber her by, thus we named our old house Mildred. Now, Mildred is a fairly uncommon name and it holds a special place in our hearts and we think lovingly of our dear, sweet, house, Mildred and all the good times we shared.

Well, yesterday while driving home from work, as I sat stopped at a light a van pulled up along side of me and then moved into the right hand turn lane. The van was for a company called, Mildred's flowers. This isn't going to mean anything to anyone but Haley and me, BUT, it was cool enough that I took a picture through my very dirty car window.

The best part of the Mildred's flowers van picture experience was the old man in the Ford tough truck next to me. He watched me take a picture and gave me dirty looks as I put my camera away.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails