Sunday, November 27, 2005

Is Winter Really Here?


Ross and I woke up this morning to snow. On Saturday morning, there was a little dusting of the white stuff that melted by late morning. Today however, there was enough to cover everything and get me outside shoveling while Ross was in the shower. Snow is a beautiful thing, and even though I'm not a little kid anymore, I really love the first snow of the season. All that is ugly is made attractive again, at least until the mud and slush and neighborhood dogs get at it.
I guess the first snow fall means that winter is really on it's way. I can't say that I am excited, but, at least the snow is pretty.
Don't let the pictuer fool you, we didn't get this much snow. It's an old photo that I thought could emphasize the snow theme of this post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails