Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I knew my spidey sense was leading me in the right direction.

A while back I blogged about a giant spider web attached to a photo in the stairwell of my place of employement, here . I beleive I mentioned that I never wanted to tango with that spider. Well, I think I found that spider today. Literally, just moments ago I walked into the womens restroom to, well, you know, and picked a different stall then I would normally use. Now, my spider radar is always turned on, just like Radar on MASH always knew helicopters were coming, I can sense the presence of an arachnid. Thus, I stepped into the stall and in the bottom corner behind la toilette, was a giant spider. Definately the size of a quarter, maybe larger, and it was just lying there in wait. As I am sure you could guess, I used a different stall to finish my business in the ladies room and exited as quietly and as quickly as possible.

I knew that spider was big and waiting for me. Too bad I didn't have a camera, or the desire to take a camera into a women's restroom to prove it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we will start calling you Radar at the office.

G. Parker said...

Now if it were me, I would have squashed the thing. I don't let them live unless they are outside my building or living space!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails