Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Adventures in Babysitting

Last night, Ross and I did our first joint babysitting gig. The first for me in probablly a dozen years or so and I'm not sure that Ross has ever baby sat in his life. Regardless, we got to babysit Gentry last night and boy oh boy did we have fun. Gentry just turned a year old last week and he kept the two of us busy and entertained from the time his mom and dad left until the moment he crashed out.
Gentry has a hilarious, yet menacing laugh that kept us in stitches and some great facial expressions. He even tuckered out Ross a bit after the two of them crawled up and down the stairs several times. We were very happy to have been given the opportunity to hang with Gentry. It was a lot of fun. He didn't even cry! How about that? All I can say is that babies love me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails