Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Actually, I'm quite proud of myself...

Several things of note happened today. One, I got a flu shot, the first in my life and did not develop a bruise after. The lack of a bruise is a much bigger deal that the shot. Normally, I would have a giant purple mark on my arm from someone just breathing on me funny. So nurse, thank-you for doing a good job. Two, I made yet another trip to Logan yesterday. This is significant because I have been to Logan or Brigham City 6 times in the last 5 weeks. The Cache county folks are becoming my new best friends. Though I have enjoyed my time up north, it is good to knw that I won't be driving up there for a while. Driving in the evening, in the dark makes me nervouse. Three, for anyone reading my blog, today, with a little help from Jared at work, I was able to not only design a new blog header, but figure out the code and plug it into the template for this blog. Now, I feel super cool because I can change it whenever I want to match my mood, the season, or anything else that suits my fancy. This is particularly great because I have no web design experience. I just figured it out on my own (with a little help).

Yeah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails