Monday, November 21, 2005

When what to my wondering eyes should appear......Oh wait, let me check the date. Yes, it is November 21, 2005. I didn't think it was Christmas...yet!

Thanksgiving isn't even upon us but the Christmas lights are going up in full force in my neighborhood. Now, I don't mean to be a scrooge...oh wait, yes I do! but doesn't it seem like the Christmas spirit starts to infect us every year earlier and earlier than it did the last?

I woke up this morning to lights a blazin' and realized that the holiday season is here and, to quote the Pointer Sisters, I'm so excited, I'm so excited, Oh yeah! I'm about to loose control and I think I like it, I like it!

On the other hand, maybe I'll just quote Scrooge McDuck and say, "Bah Humbug".

I'll let you decide on the Christmas before Thanksgiving debate.

Do you already have your Christmas lights up?
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails