Friday, November 18, 2005

It's Friday, yeah, yeah, do you want to go to Hawaii?

It's Friday and I am tired. Yes, I understand that you are thinking, "so, what else is new," but I am. The week was uneventful and I don't really have much to say, but here are a few tidbits for the week.
1. The spider is no longer in the bathroom. I am not sure if someone killed it, or it jumped onto my head, got itself into my work bag and is waiting for the right time to get me, but if this blog isn't updated for a while, you'll know.

2. I have spend the last couple days in Jared and Tim's dreamweaver class learning how to build a website. It is pretty fun stuff.

3. We are going to dinner tonight with the fam. Yeah! this means a trip to Crown Burger, Hires, or the Training Table....maybe all three!

4. Tomorrow is the Utah/BYU game and I don't care! Yes, I said it, I don't care. All it means is that Ross will be gone all day and Haley and I can go and see a movie we wouldn't otherwise see.

Have a great weekend everyone who reads my blog. Oh, wait, no one reads my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails