Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tooting my own horn...sort of

Today was my 6 week postpartum doctor's appointment. It went well and was fast, which I appreciate. Everything has healed up as it should and I am free to move about the cabin.
Here's the part I thought was cool. At my last appointment before Elliott was born, my weight was an extra large number. Today, the number was much smaller. In 6 weeks, 41 pounds have melted off my body, and away from my cankles...I mean ankles. And, to make me extra happy for the day, I weight 3 pounds less than I did when I went to my first appointment last July. Yeah!
Now, I need to get started on the extra 30 I've put on since getting married (I'm up for suggestions or a neighborhood walking partner). Too bad that isn't a baby, too.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Way to go Annie! Thats impressive. I remember losing 20 pounds in two weeks, but the other 20 took about 3 months to leave and you did it all in 6 weeks. You deserve to toot your own horn. As it gets warmer I would be glad to go walking with you in the evenings, I spring/summer nights.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails