Thursday, April 19, 2007

4 whole years

(Wedding Day, 2003)

Today is our wedding anniversary. What are we doing to celebrate? Nothing. We are going to eat breakfast for dinner (Ross bought a ham steak, how exciting!) and do the same thing we do every night...hang out in different rooms. Ross will watch Elliott while I work.

A little history...we first met each other on January 27, 2002 and Ross took me to his ice rink. It was a Sunday and my mom had not met him yet(neither had I, though I had seen him on tv) and was nervous about me going out on a Sunday with a strange boy. I think she told me to make sure he didn't kill me or something like that. He was at the time working for the SLC Olympics and managing the Peaks Ice Arena. We then went out with each other the next night, to the Utah/BYwoo game with my dad. I wasn't sure Ross was going to show up as I stood outside the Huntsman center, but he did. He was very quiet that game. He must have wanted to make a good impression, pretending not to be the Zoobie that we have all come to know and love.

So, in 4 years (technically 5), we don't seem to be too much worse for the wear. We have good jobs, a house, a baby, an extra 20-30 lbs each, and a pretty good life. We always seem to send up like Jerry Sienfeld on that one episolde of the show where he is always even steven.

I'm pretty sure we still like each other, dare I say we even love each other (most of the time anyway, right Ross?)

Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Annie


Wedding077

(March, 2007)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails