Monday, April 09, 2007

Cookies!

Cookies are great. Peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate chip cookies, black forest cookies, sugar cookies w/ homemade icing...all of these are great.

However, my favorite cookie of the moment is a cherry chocolate chip cookie.

They look like this:

cookies003



And, they are super easy to make. If you are interested:
1 box cherry chip cake mix
1 egg
1 stick butter, melted
chocolate chips (milk chocolate are the best)

Dump the cake mix into a bowl. Add egg and melted butter, stir until combined. Throw in chocolate chips (as many as you want). Bake at 375 for 7 minutes. You want them to be sore of smushy when you take them out of the oven. Place on a rack to cool and then store. They'll last a week or more, but you'll probablly eat them in 1-2 days.

3 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

I have been thinking about posting about this recipe also. I have a favorite version I think I will share also.

Lauren said...

Your cookies were delicious yesterday at the grandparent's!

Staples said...

I have seen these cookies before...but where....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails