Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"D&D is a social experience as well as an imaginiative one"

Two years ago, Ross played fantasy baseball (If you say it like they used to say Fantasy Island, it's much more exciting) and 1) had too much fun and 2) angered the league for "quitting" in the playoffs and 3) got suspended for a year. This year he's back and to say that Fantasy Baseball is driving me crazy is an understatement.

After doing some research tonight on the official website, I've come to the conclusion that Fantasy Baseball is just Dungeons and Dragons in a uniform. I dare to go one step further than just making the claim, I made a chart. I dared to go to the website (www.wizards.com) that claims to be the official D&D website. The Fantasy Baseball knowledge has been gleaned from an obsessive sports fan husband. Read the chart and judge for yourself.




Fantasy Baseball, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails