Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BEES!




I thought fighting the voles last year was rough. It looks like we've got a new fight on our hands this summer. Last night as Ross, Elliott and I were outside on the front porch, I mentioned to Ros that I thought some BEES! might be living underneath one of the chairs on the porch.

Boy was I right! Ross lifted up the cushion of the chair to take a look and with that maneuver, we angered them so much that all three of us made a mad dash into the house. Who wants to mess with a swarm of angry BEES! This morning, as Elliott and I were preparing to go for a walk I remembered to check under the chair and as you can see from the picture, we definately have a BEE hotel.

After our walk, when Elliott was safely asleep inside, I took the camera out to document the little "buggers"

Suggestions for getting rid of them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails