Wednesday, August 15, 2007

swollen knee, and other stuff that bothers me


swollen knee, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

The list:
swollen right knee that grinds when I walk, go up/down the stairs, etc.
swollen hands (is there a storm brewing?)
crunchy and poppy ankles
headache
stiff neck
sore shoulders and back
tummy hurts
itchy eyes
stuffy nose

As I went to bed last night and started drifting to sleep, I listed off all of my "ailments" to Ross and told him that I feel like I have the body of a 50 year old woman.

He asked me how I came to the conclusion that I felt like a 50 year old.

It just sounded like a good number

4 comments:

Unknown said...

funny...with all my ailments...similar to yours......i always say i have the body of an 80 year old woman...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your ailments. Please put up more pictures of your little baby waby. I miss him! Haley

Anonymous said...

Now wait a minute!! Your Aunt Cindy is the big five-oh 50) - if you have an hour or two - I can tell you how it really feels to be 50!!!!!!

Justin said...

Ummm you sound like my wife...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails