Saturday, August 25, 2007

When they're good, they're good



Today was the first Hunter Wolverine Midget football game. They played Copper Hills and crushed their opponents 5 touchdowns to a big fat 0. Yes, the other team didn't score and in typical Hunter fashion, our team won in spite of all their penalties.

The game was fun to watch even though it was hotter than blazes outside. Most of the kids are returning from last year, and Willie really likes most of the kids and his coaches.

I know the rules of football, can appreciate the game on a little league level, but can't say that I care too much. I called Willie to tell him that he did a good job tonight and he didn't want to talk...too tired. However, Dad told me that Willie hit all his blocks today and that he was really proud of him.

I'm proud of him too, but I can't say I care about the blocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails