Sunday, October 07, 2007

Annual Fall Drive

Fall is my most favorite time of year. I love the colors, the crispness in the air, drives to see the fall leaves and sweaters. T Every fall at the end of September or beginning of October, we go for a drive. It was a tradition (and still is) that we go on a fall leaf drive when I was a kid where I spent most of the time asleep. Now, as a grown up, I stay awake (it's Elliott's turn to fall asleep) and I love the scenery. It's even okay that Ross makes me listen to football. As long as I get to see the pretty leaves, I can handle just about anything. This year, we did the Butterfield Canyon drive and it was great. We encountered a bit of snow, some deer and strange birds, and a lot of other folks who had the same idea as us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails