Friday, October 05, 2007

Not In Our House; The Augie Curse!

I hope that all of the Cub fans that wore blue and painted their faces and paid for tickets at Chase Field enjoyed getting spanked two consecutive nights by a bunch of rookies and role players.

$300 MM for a bunch of guys that give up gopher balls and go 4 for 26.

Props to the dbacks pen even if Valverde is a kook.

How this team is in the playoffs is a mystery to me, but they just keep winning by playing the right way. Even fill in Augie Ojeda is tearing it up (Cubs fans should remember him).

It make take another couple of games, but we are off to the NLCS (along with the Rockies). Nice work NL West (best division in baseball) and nice work to two teams with homegrown talent - I love how all of the east coast broadcasters that have focused on the Cubs and Phillies are now scrambling.

2 comments:

Harried Mom said...

As my Padres were eliminated by my second favorite team in a sudden death playoff match, I just have to say, "Go Rockies!" We Californians don't even acknowledge Arizona!

Melanie said...

Go Red Sox!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails