Friday, October 26, 2007

Dingleberry Nation

Dear Internet,

This post should probably be retitled to, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

This week has been a doozy, to say the least and the details aren't important. What is important is that today, after taking care of some business in the bathroom, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet. It was in my back pocket, blah, blah, blah. Like I said, details aren't important.

I fished the phone out and wished it a fond farewell. The screen flooded and by the time Ross got home from work, it was starting to rust. Off to the AT&T store we go.

Our contracts are up in January, so both of us were planning on getting new phones in just a few months. Mine came early! Merry Christmas to me! (stupid, stupid, stupid).

What did I get? Something more functional than what I had and a little too big to fit in my back pocket. I got this:
Nope, not an iphone, a blackberry. I'll save you the details of the decision, blah, blah, blah.

I've lost all my phone numbers. If I know you, yours was probably one of them. Please e-mail it to me.

Thanks,
Stupid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it was "rust?" - Haley

Harried Mom said...

ROFL...Haley that's bad...and I love it!

Tiffany

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails