Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm getting better...

I really like using Photoshop. I'm not that good, and I usually use Elements, not my version of CS2 because it intimidates me. Anyway, I'm starting to think that photo restoration is a pretty cool thing and this is what I did today.

I went from this picture,
Before

To this picture.
After

It is a picture of my grandma, her sister and brother, and my great grandpa when they were kids, during the great depression, I think. I have always loved this picture and it was fun to "restore" it.

Not only that, but at work, I get to do live training sessions and I did one today using this picture as one of my examples. If you've got 30 minutes and you want to watch it, you can watch it HERE

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That really looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails