Friday, March 07, 2008

Baby Friday: People say they look alike


father and son, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

I took this picture of Elliott on Monday. Once I got it onto the computer and looked at it more closely, it started screaming "I look just like my dad!" Immediatley I thought of an image I took when we were in England in 2005. You can see the resemblance. Squishy cheeks, bushy eyebrows, oral fixation. It's all there.

My mom bought my boys t-shirts for Christmas. Ross' says "Me" and Elliott's says "Mini Me". They have yet to wear them together, but perhaps I need to get a photo before it's too late.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's the eyebroes for sure....other than that i think El looks like you. i can see a lot of young willie in him...

Unknown said...

"Oral fixation" - phrase of the year from your blog

japetersen said...

Ross what are you chewing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails