Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thar she blows!!!

Last night was my first ever cub scout rain gutter Regatta. It was fun to see a bunch of boys, even the cool ones, ages 8-almost 11 get real excited to blow a wooden boat up and down a rain gutter with all their family and friends watching.
the black pearl

I was impressed with the sportsmanship of their parents, the boys ability to cheer for each other, even after they had already been eliminated, and at the general fun had by all in attendance. I was the assigned picture taker so I didn't pay too much attention but I was on the front lines all night.

cheers

Yeah, cub scouts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too funny.....i couldn't even count on my hands AND feet how many of those i have gone to in the past few years......oh and there is more to come....britton turns eight this summer so he'll be starting scouts soon enough.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails